CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-07T22:02:22+00:002013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-07T22:02:22+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION (MINOR) – Tune – Gas/Ethanol,V8 – [Includes: Check compression. Clean or replace Air Cleaner Element, Spark Plugs, and (where applicable) Distributor Cap and Rotor. Inspect or replace Ignition Cables. Adjust (where applicable): Ignitio
- INCLUDES X66P Injector cleaner Kit
- Includes= 6QRTS 5W30 dexos1 GM2 Kendall GT-1 Full/Synthetic Engine oil, 57060 NAPA/WIX Engine Oil Filter, Drain & fill Engine oil, change oil filter, Lube Chassie where applaceable, Check Fliuds & Tire Pressure.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- TRANSMISSION OIL PAN GASKET &/OR FILTER – Remove & Replace – w/o Skid Plate
Mark L. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/6/2020