CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-01T22:00:24+00:002011 Ford Ranger CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-01T22:00:24+00:00
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – 4WD Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- includes Kendall GT-1 5W30 Synthetec/Blend Premium oil, NAPA/WIX oil filter, Drain & Fill engine oil, change oil filter, lube chassis where applicable, check tire pressure.
- Replaced High-Mount Stop Light
- Replaced Passanger Marker light
- WHEELS (ALL) – Rotate & BALANCED – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Sensor Location ID learn procedure.] – [Includes: Adjust Tire air pressure and torque Wheels to factory specifications.]
ADRAIN B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/31/2020