CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-16T23:00:35+00:002005 Acura MDX CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-16T23:00:35+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Both,Front – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- includes=Kendall GT-1 5w20 Synthetec/Blend Premium engine oil, NAPA/WIX oil filter, Drain & refill Engine oil, Change oil filter lube chassis where applicable,check tire pressure
- Install engine air filter, cabin a/c filter.
- WHEELS (ALL) – Rotate – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Sensor Location ID learn procedure.] – [Includes: Adjust Tire air pressure and torque Wheels to factory specifications.]
Chip J. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/15/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-25T22:03:03+00:002007 Acura MDX CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-25T22:03:03+00:00
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM – Complete Charge – R-134A – [Includes: Air Conditioning system recover, evacuate and recharge.]
ALAN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/24/2019